We cordially INVITE you to our XXth Biennial SASCRS Congress in DURBAN, South Africa
4 Reasons why we would LOVE to have you join us!
Teach & Learn
We would TRULY WELCOME your participation in our upcoming congress.
We expect an exciting international faculty with the hottest topics in cornea, cataract, and refractive surgery.
We have a stunning NEW VENUE at the Umhlanga Radisson Blu Conference Centre, Durban.
Close to Indian Ocean with abundant restaurants and hotels and just 15 minutes from King Shaka International Airport.
Enjoy South African hospitality, make new friends and NETWORK with colleagues.
November is summer and one of the best times to enjoy sunny South Africa.
Local and international companies will showcase their products and update you on the latest technology. Information / Booking: email@example.com
Enquiries & Reservations
SASCRS pre-booked a limited number of rooms at the congress hotels
November is summer in South Africa and accommodation is limited.
- The Raddison Blu hotel Umhlanga is the main congress venue
- The Protea Marriott Hotel is within 5 to 10 minutes walking distance from the congress venue
- Uber and airport taxis can be booked at registration or at the airport
- Each hotel’s terms and conditions differ. Ensure that you’ve read their cancellation policy before paying the hotel.
- Tourism levies will be payable at each hotel
Your health and wellbeing is important to us
- Certain parts of South Africa are NOT malaria-free
- You must take precautionary measures. Personal protection against mosquito bites should be the focus of malaria prevention
- Measures to prevent mosquito bites are included in the information in the Travel & Tours page
Dr Ed Anderson
Dr Asher Saks
Mrs Christi Truter, CID Congress
Dr Ed Anderson, President SASCRS
Dr Daniel Kritzinger, Imm. Past Pres.
Dr Asher Saks, Treasurer
Dr Zoran Aleksić
Dr Frik Potgieter
Dr Agnes Risko
Dr Jan Talma
Dr Cor van Zyl
Dr Charl Weitz
Dr Marissa Willemse